Friday, August 1, 2014

Movie Review - Hercules

If you are like me you will go see this just because The Rock is in it.  Who better to play Hercules...and he is jacked up! I like this quote from an interview about his workout for the movie. "When I hit the gym, I'm coming! I train hard, I come to kick ass—clanging and banging."

This is a little darker version then the Kevin Sorbo's Hercules (what ever happened to him?).  It shows the man behind the legend.

Overall I did like it, but I felt it was missing a little something.  It had a great cast, good fighting scenes, twists in the plot and you care about the characters.  The Rock played a great Hercules.  I'm not sure what it was. TJ thought that the ending was a bit rushed - maybe they ran out of budget.

I just looked up what Kevin Sorbo is up to. He's kind of pisses that he wasn't given a cameo in this movie. Apparently he approached the director about having a cameo and he was turned down. Well I know he won't be seeing this movie.

If you are up for some good fighting scenes, like Greek mythology or just a fan of The Rock you'll be entertained by this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment